Thursday, March 13, 2014

Open Windows

Today, March 13th, marks the first day since around the October timeframe that I had my apartment windows open.  Outside, the temperature reached a high of +5, and inside, with the heating full-on, it just got too hot.  So I turned off all heating outlets (another first for 2014), and opened all windows, for about 6 hours, until 9:20pm, when it started to get a little chilly inside.

I'm hoping that this temperature is a sign of things to come: warm temperatures and breezes.

Other things I did today.

I watched Indian Wells tennis: Milos lost against Dolgopolov.  Cibulkova lost too.  Not a good day for the players I cheer for.  Federer is on later tonight, hopefully he'll win.

I replaced the front windshield in my car.  $412.  Rocks stay away!

I picked up clothes from the alteration store.  I had 2 pants and 3 dress shirts hemmed.  $90

I went to Regina in the morning for a massage.  $73.

I went to the Regina German Club for lunch.  One word says it all: schnitzel.  $16.

I talked to Eric on the phone.  He's moving to Saskatoon in two weeks' time.

I also talked to Jun in the afternoon.  He seems to be doing well.

Tomorrow I have a job interview in Saskatoon.  I will leave around 11am.  My interview's at 2:30.

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me, for I'm a sinner.

No comments: