Friday, March 14, 2014

Moving To Saskatoon?

My job interview today went very well.  I have a very good feeling about things.

I had the opportunity to drive around the city after the interview and see where I might possibly live.  There's a nice area downtown near Spadina Ave, I think it's called City Park.  Another area, even a better one, is the Broadway and Main area.

As I begin to consider this move more seriously, my heart is filled with hope and optimism.  Maybe there's a way out of this conundrum I find myself in now afterall....

For dinner I went to Saboroso.

Afterwards I thought about going to a movie, but as I was parking my car near the movie theatre I all of the sudden felt like it was better to just drive home and spend a nice and quiet evening at home.

Good decision.

I got home after 9pm.

Tomorrow is church.  I look forward to it.  I haven't been to church since early February.

No comments: