Friday, June 23, 2006

Hamburg: Italy 2 - Czech Republic 0

Today Paul, Christian and I went to the Italy - Czech Republic game. I cheered for Italy, and they looked very good. They won 2-0. They could go far.

After the game, Christian took the train back to Frankfurt, while Paul and I ate dinner at the Schanzenstern hostel while watching Brasil - Japan. After going down 0-1 in the first half, Brasil came back strong in the second half and won the game 4-1.

Tomorrow it's off to Leipzig. I don't have tickets to see any games there (although I'd love to see Argentina - Mexico!!), however, any self-respecting traveller visiting Germany has to go to Leipzig, because after all, that's where Johann Sebastian Bach wrote many of his musical works.

Can't wait....

Our view:









Gooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!















The celebration:















Today's WM Scores:
Italy 2 - Czech Republic 0
Ghana 2 - USA 1
Brasil 4 - Japan 1
Australia 2 - Croatia 2

No comments: