Friday, June 02, 2006

Frankfurt

After a lentghy (and delayed!) journey, I arrived in Frankfurt at 8am this morning. My cousin Rudolf picked me up from the airport.

Plane Window

Afterwards, we went back to his place, and had breakfast. His son Artur was there too.

Afterwards, Artur went to school, Rudolf went to work, and I went to bed. I was exhausted. I slept most of the afternoon in fact, which may just make sleeping tonight difficult, as I'll be wide awake.

For dinner, Rudolf's partner Olga cooked a nice dinner: mashed potatoes, meatballs, & salad.

Around 10 in the evening the three of us went out for a drive around Frankfurt. It was rainy, so it was hard to really get out and see much, but it was nice in terms of getting the look and feel of the city. I look forward to exploring more.

Rainy Frankfurt

No comments: