Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Settling In

It's great to be home. Yesterday I slepped in, and today I am starting to get down to work. I've got a lot of things that I need to get done.

August 17th is the deadline for my "Building Christian Communities" coursework. By then I have to write a movie review, visit a Christian community and write a reflection paper on it, and write a research paper.

After the 17th I want to take 2 weeks and do some house lceaning: clean the apartment, pay my taxes, pay my bills, do my financial planning for the next year, get rid of old "stuff" (tv, laser printer, clothes, and shoes), register for the Fall Semester, and some other "stuff" that needs to be done before the new semester begins in September.

Also, my brother Ted and his family arrive here on the 28th of July, and I definitely want to spend some time with them.

In the meantime, I'm thrilled to be home!

No comments: