Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Frankfurt: Zentrum

Tomorrow I go home. So today was just a day to get my bearings in order, and get any "last minute" items for family and friends at home.

* I got some really cool socks for Alicia. I think she will like them.
* I bought a "Korea" scarf for my buddy In-Young.
* For Carla I got a "Brasil" mascot from the World Cup.
* And for James I bought a Deutschland jersey. Well, it's a cheap version.
* For mom and dad I got some great Jacobs German coffee.

This, in addition to a few other things I'd already picked up along the way.

For Rudolf & Olga I got a little table to put on their balcony. They were great hosts to me. I'm thankful for that.

Finally, for myself I got some Tchibo coffee and a pair of Adidas walking/hiking shoes.

I'm ready for the trip home.

1 comment:

cub said...

saludos de canada.