Saturday, July 15, 2006

Life At Home

I didn't sleep well last night. I went to bed around 10pm, and around 4am I woke up, unable to fall back asleep until about 5:30. After falling asleep, I slept until almost 9am, so that was ok.

Readjusting to life at home can be strange. At times I feel extatic to be back, loving the familiar sights around me; but at other times I feel like exiting my body and exploring another realm. Not possible. Time to continue living real life.

Been listening to my new Bach cds I picked up in Leipzig. Brilliant stuff, soul stirring.

Late afternoon my parents dropped by for a quick dinner.

Around 9pm I met up with Cindy, whom I haven't seen since last summer. She's home from China, where she's been a high-shool teacher the past few years. It was good to see her. We get along well, and she's attactive. Sometimes I wonder...

No comments: