Thursday, May 11, 2006

Onion Soup

Today I spent the afternoon with Grace.

I arrived at her place at noon (I was even on time .. well ok, I was 3 minutes late, but that's on time in my dictionary!), and we immediately sat down and had lunch together. She'd made this amazing onion soup, I kid you not, it was the best onion soup I've ever tasted. I slurped two bowls of it down like a boy who'd just been handed a tub of ice cream.

Afterwards we went for a walk along the beach at Locarno and Spanish Banks. We walked for over two hours, and had a good time enjoying one another's company. It was sunny, and the scenery was beautiful, but the wind was still a little chilly.

I want to go back to the beach on Friday with my camera and take some pictures of the beautiful scenery. It's sunny weather such as the kind we'll soon be enjoying more of that makes Vancouver such a great city to live in.

No comments: