Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happy 64th, Mom!

I'm very lucky to have a mother who cares deeply about her family. I'm so proud of her. She sees her role as a supporter, supporting husband, children, and grandchildren to a point that is simply admirable.

I'm humbled by her commitment. She gives of herself to others, even if it's at her own expense, to her own disadvantage.

May I never take for granted the privilege I have had, having been raised in a Christian family, by a godly mother.

Here's a picture of mom, taken late December 2004 (it's a typical 'mom' picture .. smiling, but with her hands full!!):

Heavenly Father, I thank you for giving me a loving and caring mother.

Grant her patience, energy, and strength in her tasks.

Bless her, through Jesus Christ our Lord, let it be so.

No comments: