Saturday, January 07, 2006

Down But Not Out

Last night was a horrible night. I've been feeling under the weather for a few days now, but last night I finally succumbed to illness. Consequently I slept maybe 2 hours, if that much. The rest of the night I spent tossing and turning.

Sore throat, couldn't swallow anything, phlegm stuck in my throat.
Cough.
Killer headache. My head felt like was going to explode.
Sneeze.
Stuffed sinus.
Watery eyes.
Sweating. Fever came upon me like an evil spirit.

Today I spent pretty much all day in bed. Didn't even have the energy to go out for a 5 minute walk.

I'm sick of tea. I'm sick of ginger. I'm sick of this gigantic lump in my throat.

My one highlight of the day was taking a nice long bath. Oh and yes, surprisingly, I did get a lot of reading done.

Hopefully tomorrow'll be a better day.

No comments: