Friday, August 19, 2005

English Bay

Today I went to Milestones at English Bay for dinner with CK, a girl I met through a Christian internet dating site. We actually met a year ago, in August. I met her in person then, before she headed off to China to teach at a high school. Throughout her time in China we stayed in touch by email and online chatting. But she returned home about a month ago, for vacation, and since then I'd met up for dinner with her once. So all in all, yesterday's dinner was the third time we'd seen each other in person.

It was good to see her. She's quite an attractive girl: beautiful, with amazing piercing eyes. But somehow we didn't connect so well. Well, it's not like we didn't connect. I think we were cautious, because we're both in a relationship at the moment.

But regardless, it was interesting spending time with the real person, rather than the person I know from online chats and emails.

No comments: