Sunday, August 14, 2005

10 Reasons I Like Summer

10 - Sun - I don't really mind the rain that much, but the sun DOES cheer me up.

9 - Long Days - The sun comes up early, and graces us with her presence well into the evening before disappearing beyond the horizon.

8 - BBQs - The smell of meat on the grill is just .. yummy.

7 - Iced Coffee - Hits the spot mid-afternoon, or early evening.

6 - Wife-Beaters - I can wear my camisillas without feeling like I'm showing off.

5 - Grouse Grind - Perhaps I'm a sucker for punishment.

4 - Walks - To the park, to the grocery store, to the bread store, to the video store.

3 - Balcony - Breakfasts in the sun, reading in the sun.

2 - Hammock - Reading, napping, meditating, talking on the phone.

1 - Futbol - playing soccer is SO much mor fun in the sun than in the rain.

No comments: