Friday, May 06, 2005

Tired And Undecided

I'm feeling so tired lately .. it's no fun.

Classes finished almost 3 weeks ago, and I really thought I'd have time to slow down a little and recover from 4 hard months of school, but it seems the opposite has happened. I'm so busy at work I can't keep up with it all.

Haha .. I'm supposed to be doing research on the theology of Sabbath-keeping, yet I sepnd all day working.

The past few weeks have been stressful too because I'm feeling pressure to make a decision regarding her. I'm torn. She's so good to/for me, yet, I'm still undecided as to if/how to go forward. Poor girl. She cried yesterday after we started talking things through. I've only seen her crying one other time, I think it was the second or third time we went out. She's such a strong person. Sometimes I'm actually intimidated by her inner strength.

Why am I so hesitant?

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy.

No comments: