Thursday, May 12, 2005

Those Were The Days

Over the past few days I've worked a lot, not the school kind of work .. but the regular kind of work. You know .. the kind that pays money!

It's brought back a lot of memories of my days at Glenayre and 360networks. My gosh .. that seems like such a long time ago!

SW, RG, KC, Cub, DC, & AL
Cheers

My fondest memories of work are at Glenayre. The HR department there was so much fun: lunch discussions (gossip!) were the greatest, our team chemistry was superb, and we stuck together like glue - through thick and through thin. I am still in touch with three people, and they are still very dear to my heart: LS, FM, MB, and GO.

Cub opening his going-away present:
Gifts

I dug through some old pics tonight, and I found some that I'm going to post here. They were taken at Earl's, at my going-away dinner. Looking at them made me feel quite nostalgic .. it was a time of blessing indeed.

Lord, thank you for the many blessings you bestow upon us. Thank you for meaningful tasks and friends that we can explore and enjoy through work. They both add to the richness of life. I pray for a special blessing upon my co-workers: present and past. May your grace shine upon them.

Cub eating Chocolate Mousse for dessert:
Tiramisu

No comments: