Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Working

Classes finished a few days ago, so this week's schedule's a little unusual for me. The last time I worked 4 days a week was last summer I think.

But it's been good working this week. Things are really busy. It's so strange .. it hasn't been that busy at all over the past few months while being in school, but all of the sudden over the past few weeks things just exploded.

It's really been such a blessing to have worked at PMC over the past few years. They've been so good, and so understanding and flexible. I thank God for that provision.

We'll see what happens in September, when I return to school full-time. I have a feeling that's when my time at PMC will end. I want to devote more time to studies and ministry, and they are keen on hiring someone full-time.

No comments: