Sunday, April 17, 2005

Pike's Place Market

Had a great day yesterday. Went to Seattle for the day, to drop off a friend who is returning to her home country to visit family for a few weeks, after spending 1.5 years here studying theology. Below is a picture of us, in front of Pike's Place Market.

At the Farmer's Market

We didn't leave Vancouver until noon, which meant that our stay there was quite short because we didn't stay there for the night, but still, we managed to take in a short stroll through the market, Pioneer Square, and the Waterfront. We ate dinner at Ivar's Seafood Restaurant, and afterwards went for some good Greek coffee and dessert in the university district.

The drive home was good, because there was not much traffic, and yes, I drove very fast. I think I shoulda been a racecar driver. I love to drive. I love to drive fast.

No comments: