Monday, April 25, 2005

U2!!!

My favourite band, the world's biggest band, U2, is coming to town this Thursday 28th, and Friday 29th. I've been sad over the past few weeks, as both shows - 40,000 tickets - were sold out in the span of 15 minutes, and I was unable to get any tickets.

Yesterday I was complaining pretty much all day to my friends, how badly I wanted to go to the concert. On the way home from Abbotsford we listened to their new cd, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb", and again, I was reminded how great it would be to see them again.

When we arrived at church, we ran into a buddy of mine, who shared that he was going to the concert. Then he said he had an extra ticket and offered it to me. WOW!!!! Needless to say, I jumped at the opportunity, and said "Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"

So there it is: I'm going to see the worlds finest band .. again .. for the 5th time!

No comments: