Friday, April 22, 2005

Spring Cleaning

I have an amazing mother. She came over today, and helped me clean up my place. Since the last semester began in January, I've done very little cleaning. School and work just take up way too much time!

But finally .. now that the semester is done, I can devote some serious time to giving my place an overhaul. It needs it badly.

Not only did mom help me clean it, but she also brought me a whole bunch of goodies & treats: choclolate biscuits, yerba mate (herbs), a chicken casserole, fruits, and salad. I basically have enough food for the next week! Oh and yes, I forgot, she also gave me a beach towel, why I'm not sure, because I have plenty of towels already, plus this towel is so big that if I ever take it to the beach I'll have to get a separate backpack just for the towel!! What is it with mothers?

Having said that, I think I have the best mother on earth. What strikes me most about her is that she is so selfless and caring towards her children. She always thinks of the wellbeing of her children before her own, it's really quite amazing.

No comments: