Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My Day

8:35am - woke up, and got totally pissed off at myself, because I'd planned to get up at 6am in order to do research for my paper. What's worse, I didn't have time for my morning mate (pronounced mah-teh), because I had to go to work. Damn...

10:35am - arrived at work. Had a solid workday; brought my own lunch for a change. Cafeteria food's so greasy! Also, the coffee machine at work broke down, so I had to make due with instant coffee. Result: heartburn.

5pm - took skytrain home with Armin. What a good man .. honest, caring, and good-humoured. He's leaving for the Dominican Republic on an 8-day vacation with his wife on Wednesday night, lucky bum..!

6:15pm - leave for Evening Service Committee (ESC) meeting. On my way there, I stop by grocery store to buy a dessert, cherry "strudel". Realized that the meeting doesn't start until 7:30pm, so I walked around the isles some more, basically "looking for stuff to buy." End up buying gnocchis and cous cous.

7pm - Quizno's for dinner: Roast turkey and swiss cheese sandwich. Good choice.

7:30pm - ESC meeting. Meeting was good, but coffee was bitter. There ought to be a law against bad coffee.

10:30pm - arrived back at home.

10:45pm - spoke with her on the phone. She told me she likes how I dress. She always compliments me .. is she for real? There's never a shortage of things for us to talk about. I like that. I feel accepted.

11pm - blog.

12am - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: