Sunday, May 08, 2011

Puebla > Cuernavaca

I was a bit sad this morning when I realized that our time in Puebla had come to an end. I've really enjoyed our stay here.

Jen and I had breakfast at the hotel, then we took a taxi to Tati's parents' home. They wanted to meet us, given our connection with Tati and Ruben in Vancouver over the past few years. Once there, we were offered yoghurt and some fruits as a snack, and then off we went to the bus station.

The bus to Cuernavaca left at about 10:15am, and we arrived on time, about 1pm. Ruben picked us up from the bus station, and took us straight to their home, where we spent the rest of the day. The weather in Cuernavaca's quite hot: I think today it got to about 32C. It was a great day, catching up with friends, slipping in and out of the pool, eating a nice home cooked meal, and watching a game of fútbol on the tele.

Tomorrow's Sunday: I don't think I'll veer too far from the pool. Nice...

Jen and Ed, poolside:














Dinner on the patio with Ruben and Tatiana:














Watching fútbol (it was nice and cool inside!):














View of pool and city in the background from my bedroom:

No comments: