Monday, May 09, 2011

Cuernavaca: Poolside, Tortuga Cucufata!

The picture below summarizes my day quite nicely: relaxing, poolside, with a cool drink in my hands.




















Tati and Jen seemed to have a similar approach to the day: reading a book, poolside:














As nice as it was, spending the day pool-side, I think that the highlight for me came when we went to (what I think is now my favourite restaurant in Cuernavaca) La Tortuga Cucufata. Man, the food there is so so good...

...from the different types of salsa...














...to the tacos de carne asada ... to the cebollitas ...




















...to Jen's Azteca soup ...














...it was all so tasty! The picture below is of Tati and Jennifer, entering the restaurant, and the last picture is of all of us as we're about to begin our meal.




























After our wonderful meal we went to a shopping mall nearby to just browse (and work off our meal). I ended up buying some desert boots. The price wasn't as cheap as I expected, but the quality is very good, so I'm satisfied with my purchase.

No comments: