Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Puebla: Churches

I visited many churches today, and I took pictures of virtually all of them. Here are a few of them.

La Basílica Catedrál de Puebla de los Ángeles:




















































This is the church located right across from our hotel, Templo de la Compania de Jesús:







































Iglesia de Santo Domingo:

































Iglesia de San Cristobal:














Templo de San Francisco:


























































I'm a bit disappointed because I missed one of the most important churches in Puebla: Capilla de Rosario. There are so many churches, there's one almost every block, and so in my excitement I missed it!

But Puebla is much more than churches. It's well laid out and easy to get around. In the historical centre especially, everything's well marked, the streets are generally clean, and there are lots of other interesting sights. Here are a few other pictures I took.



































































No comments: