Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cuernavaca > México City

Jennifer and I took an early morning bus to DF, but not before a healthy fruit-milkshake.














Our bus to México City left at 9am, arriving there an hour later, and arriving at our lodging another 45 minutes after that. We checked in, took a quick nap, and then went out for lunch at a small joint virtually across the street from our room. Here's a shot of us waiting for our food. I ordered a horchata to drink which was mmmmm good.














Then off we went downtown for one last look at the city. We walked all afternoon. We're a bit tired of taking pictures, but Jennifer did take a few good pics. Actually, I should mention that about half of the pictures from the trip posted here were taken by her. Thanks Jen for sharing your pics!







































We ate dinner at an Argentinian restaurant, the name of which I wont disclose here, in respect of the Argentinian cuisine. The food was not good at all (the meat was not at all tender). My facial expression sums up how I feel about the trip: It was great, but I'm tired now and look forward to sleeping in my own bed!

No comments: