Sunday, August 06, 2006

Same Old Same Old...

I finished the Witness paper this morning around noon. I suppose I could've gone to Abbotsford to visit with family, but they went camping in Hope. It's just as well, I spent the afternoon at home, enjoying the sunny day.

It was hot and sunny, so I took the opportunity to sit out in the balcony for a few hours and drink my latest favourite drink, San Pellegrino Orange juice. It's so refreshing on a hot day!

Late afternoon I got in my car and drove to Grouse Mountain, and hiked the Grind again: 54 minutes. I little better than yesterday, but still lots of work.

On another note, earlier this week I received a prayer request by email from Grace. I've been praying for her, but I've yet to respond to her email. In fact, I've yet to email her since my return from Europe. Not good. Actually, very bad.

Same old same old story: I do not have peace about her.

No comments: