Monday, December 26, 2005

I'm A Pro

Today I bought myself a Christmas present. My grandmother - God bless her soul - left some of her savings with her grandchildren before her death, and as a result, I was able to buy myself a wonderful new digital camera.

Over the past few years I've developed an interest in photography. I like carrying my camera around to different places and take pictures. Whether it's shots of God's wonderful creation such as gardens or mountains, or whether it's beautiful churches or gatherings with friends and family, I love taking pictures of meaningful moments.

I want to continue developing this interest; who knows, maybe it's a gift. It's a creative outlet. Maybe I'll take a photography course, and one day in the future I can help others develop this interest too.

So, from the *PowerShot S100:








To the *Pro1:










* Photos taken from the Canon website.

No comments: