Saturday, December 31, 2005

Decorations, Lamps, And A Greek Dinner

Today was really busy.

Shortly after 10am I picked up my friend CM and we went shopping for my New Year's Party tomorrow night. I'd asked her previously if she'd be willing to help with party preparations, and (good for me!!!) she'd said yes.

So we went to the $1 store and bought some decorations, and afterwards we went to a grocery store to get some more items. We figured the rest of the stuff we could get tomorrow morning.

Afterwards, we went to Ikea. We arrived by 1pm, and ate lunch there (and I had a grrrrrrrreat coffee). Then we looked around a little. We both needed some lamps, and I found a nice one for just $20.

The highlight of the day, however, came when I went to Abbotsford in the evening, to AJ&CL's. We met up for a Greek dinner there with AJ&C, JH, and our two guest visitors ML & M?. RS and MB couldn't make it. We had a super good time. Here is a group pic we took:

Greek Dinner

I got home after 1am. Now, bring on the new year!!!

No comments: