Sunday, December 18, 2005

Three Weeks Without A Shave

I've been receiving different reactions and feedback to my beard. Women compliment me, saying it "looks good on me." Guys, on the other hand, tell me I look like an Amish Mennonite. I wish I knew who was telling the truth!

Well, whatever. Three weeks without a shave. Actually, that's not entirely true. Earlier this week I had to "fix" up my beard a little, because it was starting to look a little unkempt.

The itchiness is also over. Well praise be!!! On the other hand, I find myself playing with my beard a lot, rubbing my fingers through it. Not sure why. I'm sure psychologists could analyze my behaviour and attribute it to all kinds of reasons. Having said that, I'm glad I don't know any psychologists, actually, because I really don't want to deal with their nonsense.

Anyways, I think I'll shave after Christmas. That way I can say I didn't shave for a month, and have memories of a bearded Christmas.

No comments: