Saturday, November 12, 2005

Books, Brunches, And Boxers

Today I basically did three things: 1- study; 2- brunch with RC in Richmond; and 3- dinner with mom and dad.

1- Studying went fine. I'm quite enjoying the book I'm reading for one of my classes. I'll post it on my cubsseeds blog soon.

2- Brunch with RC went fine too. We made scrambled eggs, sausages, and toast. I also made one of the best coffees I've made in a long time. We also studied, so the afternoon had a nice balance of friendship and hard work.

3- Dinner with mom and dad went fine. Dad and I had our usual good discussion, and mom and I had our usual tussle: she does not respect my wish to live simpler. Everytime I see her she showers me with gifts, money, underwear, blankets, and who knows what else. I don't understand it, and I'm getting increasingly unnerved by it. When is enough enough?

No comments: