Sunday, October 23, 2005

A Good Weekend

I had a busy but good weekend.

Friday night I went to a Fundraising dinner with my friends JW and PW.

Yesterday I studied all morning - got a lot done! In the afternoon I went hiking with IB and CM. In the evening I went to a prayer meeting in Surrey, with EL, ML, his fiance L, OS, and IB. It was encouraging.

Today I got up early again and studied, before going to the 11am service. Then I went out for lunch with RS, and afterwards I studied, until 6pm. In the evening I went to church. I was very encouraged.

We sang "In Christ Alone" twice today, once in the morning service, and once in the evening. I was so blessed by it. Everytime I sing that song I'm overwhelmed and touched by the Holy Spirit.

Praise be to God the Father, in the Spirit, through the Son!

No comments: