Monday, November 17, 2008

Birthday Lunch At Marcello's

Today some of the dearest people in my life treated me to a very special birthday lunch.

We met at 2pm at Marcello's on Commercial, for a late lunch. I usually order pizza at Marcello's, because they serve very good pizza, but today I decided to branch out and try some pasta, and I don't regret it at all. I don't remember the exact name of the dish, but it had a creamy meat sauce, and it was very very good. In fact, it comes close to Anton's.

We had a great afternoon together. Eating together is indeed the best way to put smiles on people's faces. Here are some of my amazing friends (from left to right): Benja, Connie, Vero, Jen, Ceci, Clau, Sanjit, Alfonso, and Juan. One person who I wish could've joined us but didn't was Hernan. Next time...



































































































Of course, no birthday dinner's complete without a cake, and in our circle of friends, the tradition is to "faceplant" the birthday person right into the cake! Below's the proof!



























































After lunch, a few of us went for a walk. The weather for it was good I suppose, it wasn't raining. But it was cloudy and wet, even misty, towards the end of our walk.

In the evening, Jennifer and I went to her place and practised "alleine sein" together. We only had partial success. We keep getting distracted.

No comments: