Thursday, September 03, 2015

Lindeman Lake

After a late night out, I slept in until around 10am this morning.  Mom made me a wonderful waffle breakfast again, which I woolfed down while catching up with mom and dad.

Around noon I went to pick up Natasha, Dylan, and Priscila and went up to Chilliwack Lake Provincial Park for a hike.  We hiked up to Lindeman Lake, a 45 minute walk.  BC lived up to its hiking reputation: wet, grey, and dreary weather, a hike that got the heart pumping, and a sensual feast as a reward, with gorgeous trees and a see-through-water lake.  Oddly enough, the rain was actually quite nice.  Nothing like large, wet, juicy, rain drops landing on your neck and trickling down your shoulder...




After the hike we went back to their home, where I took a nap on the couch until Karin got home and made burgers for dinner.  Ted's away on a work trip, so I got the chance to catch up with Karin.  We talked about many things, family, relationships, kids, work, school, etc.


Around 9 o'clock Karin had to go to pick up Dylan from volleyball practise.  I went home and as usual, caught up on the daily events with my parents in their living room.

No comments: