Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cousins

 My brother Ted invited all the cousins over to his place tonight.  The point was to get us all together for a meal and coversation.  I wasn't sure how it would go over but I can say that it exceeded my expectations.

Stephan and his new wife were there, Tiffany was there (without Christopher) too.  Andy, Jenny and Bruce, and Conrad and Betty (or is it Heidi), and Ted and I made up the rest I think.

I aappreciated Ted' and Karin's show of hospitality.  They're good hosts, and having a big and spacious mansion like the one they have doesn't hurt either...

Tomorrow I'm off to Vancouver for lunch, then dinner and hopefully games with some friends.

Oh and yeah, I forgot: mom prepared my favourite breakfast dish: waffles with vanilla sauce!  And I have to say, her french press coffee is exquisite too...

No comments: