Saturday, May 24, 2014

Busy Day!

It's so good to have friends, thank you Lord!

Today was a busy day, right from the get-go.

At 11am (ok, maybe the get-go was a rather late one...) Sanjit and I went to the Farmer's Market, where I bought a yummy strawberry rhubarb pie.

Then we walked over to my garden and watered it.  All's good on the garden front.  No mosquitoes yet...

Early afternoon we went to my new house and looked at how things are progressing there.  He seemed impressed with my purchase.

 
Around 5pm I went to a bike store on Main street and picked up the new bike I'd ordered 3 weeks ago.  I took it for a spin, liked what I felt, paid up, and went on my way.

At 8 in the evening we walked over to Chianti's for dinner.  It's not Marcello's on Commercial, but it was decent.

We've had some interesting conversations the past few days, covering topics such as work, friendship, marriage, and investments along the way.

While walking from the farmer's market to the vegetable garden we reminisced about the wonderful connections we've made with the soccerinos over the past few years.  Soccer, bbqs, games, conversations, movies ... the list of stimulating interactions and activities - the stuff of life - went on and on.  We wondered whether we'll ever have such experiences again.

Tomorrow I will take him on a day trip.  Saskatoon-Moose Jaw-Regina and return.

No comments: