Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Food And Walking

During Sanjit's stay here we've done a tone of eating and walking, a great combination.

Yesterday we went for chinese food at Yip Hong's.  Afterwards we went to Broadway Roasters for some coffee.  On our way back we walked along the south side of the Meewasin trail, crossing the College Drive bridge back to my home on 5th Ave.

Today we went to Earl's for dinner.  Then we crossed the bridge across to the south side of the Saskatchewan river, and headed west to D'Lish, a gem of a coffee shop tucked away among the big mansions in Nutana.

Oh yeah, we had a few of my favourite Indonesian cigarettes too.  He seems to enjoy them even more than I do.

Tomorrow morning he's heading back to BC.  Back to my normal life...




The city has taken on a completely different colour in recent weeks. Less than a month ago grey was the predominant colour; today I noticed that grey's no more - green's in.

No comments: