Thursday, May 01, 2014

Moving In

Here are pictures of my new home in City Park.

Upon arrival in Saskatoon yesterday afternoon, I had some time to tour through Saskatoon with my family.  We drove around my neighbourhood, City Park, the downtown area, Broadway, and of course, my new workplace.

Afterwards I made a few phone calls, looking for a place for us all to stay.  Since I left things to the last minute, I did not find a bed and breakfast where the 3 of us could stay, so I booked my parents into a place while I stayed at another.

This morning, at 10am we met up and then proceeded to drive to my new apartment.  Below are a few picures from the move.  Overall I'm happy with my new place: it's central, bright, slightly more spacious than my previous place, and it has lots of character.  The rent is expensive though - $1025 per month, and that's without parking - and so I'm seriously considering buying a new place.  In fact, I have my eyes and heart already set on a place that I think will be perfect for me, but for now, the Parkview on 5th Ave will do.

Bedroom.

Window bay.

Living room.
 

Tired.

Dad and I talking theology.

No comments: