Thursday, January 27, 2011

More Plants

Today is mom's birthday, but we're not really in a celebratory mood. This is especially the case for mom. Still, we will celebrate her, albeit not today. It's mid-week and we're all focused on caring for Ralph. Instead, we will celebrate her on Sunday (30th), over dinner at a restaurant in New Westminster.

In preparation for mom's birthday I bought some more plants: one for her, one each for Melanie and Ralph, and 2 for me. I also got some new planters from Just Potters, an organization that does great work among the economically disadvantaged of Vancouver.

So here are the plants that I purchased:
1- dracaena (I will partner this one with the other two I bought a few weeks ago)
1- tropical "palm" plant
2- peace lillies (Melanie & Ralph)
1 - anthurium (mom)

In the coming days I will post some pictures of the plants I'm amassing.

No comments: