Monday, March 16, 2009

Back Home

I flew home today early in the morning.

I was up late last night, packing, as well as keeping Jennifer company, so I didn't much sleep at all. At 4:30am I got into the taxi, and by 5am I was at the airport. It was time to say goodbye to Mexico.

After checking my luggage I sat down in the waiting area, and, out of nowhere, I started to feel dizzy. I felt sick and thought about going to the washroom to throw up, but decided against it. The sick feeling passed about an hour later, but I was worried for a while that maybe now I was going to get sick too, and just prior to my flight home!

I arrived home in Vancouver shortly after noon. I immediately began the clean up process, unpack, wash laundry, etc....

I went to bed early, feeling down. I don't want my vacation to be over yet. I don't want to face the rainy weather. Worst of all, I don't want to go back to work Monday. I dread Monday.

No comments: