Tuesday, March 08, 2005

An Online Diary?

Kinda scary .. writing my thoughts for everyone to see. But I've seen how some friends of mine post their lives online for the world to see, and I'm still friends with them even after all the dirt I've uncovered in their lives. Hopefully they'll still accept me after they find out how muddy my life is!

Come to think of it .. we all have a dark side to us, right? The question is, are we humble enough to share it with those closest to us? I have a feeling that it will be a cathartic process. At least for me......

But there'll be plenty of opps to share the positives too. Indeed, lots of positive things are happening .. and I am excited to share them also.

So .. who is this blog (diary) for? Well .. primarily my family and friends, especially those who don't live close to me. It seems to me that this is the best way to keep everyone in the loop as to the goings on in my life. But .. in the end, seeing that an online blog is open and accessible to all, I welcome bloggers & cyber-surfers to take in my life too (you must be really bored!!!)

Sharing my thoughts in this way is exciting, but the aim here is a two-way conversation. I invite you to post your comments, opinions, and feedback too. That way I can find out what you're up to also.

OK .. enough for one day.

Peace.
cub

No comments: