Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Fútbol

This past weekend I sent out an email to a few friends of mine, asking them if they want to go to the greatest (sporting) event on earth: the World Cup of Fußball next year in Germany. To my delight, 3 have replied so far, all of them very keen on going. Heck, one of them is even planning to bring his wife! Good work...!!!

How did he find a woman interested in going to the World Cup anyways? Well .. that's a question to tackle on another day. But a good question indeed...

Following USA 1994, France 1998, & Japan/Korea 2002, Deutschland 2006 will hopefully be the 4th consecutive Copa Mundial I'll attend. This will keep alive my dream to attend every World Cup for the rest of my life.

2 comments:

scarxxx said...

Hey Cub... here is the link for video clip for the latest goal... Check it out.. http://www.soccerclips.net/

cub said...

thx kah wee. :-)