Monday, April 28, 2014

Still Snowing...

Last year my coworkers told me in February that "only one more month of cold, then it'll warm up and spring will arrive."

March was cold and snowy.  Very snowy; like, snowstorm snowy.

More of the same in April.

It snowed even at the beginning of May (granted, two weeks later temperatures were in the mid-teens).

Then they said that it was an unusually long and cold and snowy winter: this year it would be different!

Fast forward to 2014.

Less snowy.

But still cold.  Very cold until mid-March.

But still -15 type temperatures.

It snowed yesterday.  And today.  

I'm starting to think that I'm being taken for a ride.  It's a conspiracy.  Here are pics from the bed and breakfast my parents are staying in during their stay in Moose Jaw.



No comments: