Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ted In Town

Yesterday Ted came to visit me.  He was here for work, so we took the opportunity to go to Regina for dinner.  We went to a place that has Spanish-influenced food.  We both had a lamb dish and a glass of wine.

This morning we met up briefly (I took the day off work) and went for a walk through Crescent Park and checked out the tennis courts and the swimming pool.  The weather yesterday and today was sunny, but chilly.  I also brought him to my apartment so he could see where I live.  By 9:45am we said goodbye, as he had to return to Vancouver.  

He was the first person to come from elsewhere to visit me.  Actually, he was the first passenger in my car (in 5 months!), and he was also the first person to see my apartment.  This just goes to show how socially isolated I've been for the past 5 months.

No comments: