Saturday, March 05, 2011

Dinner On Bowen Island

Tomorrow is Jennifer's birthday. True to my form of-late, I bought a plant (zebra) for her as a birthday present. I also bought a croton plant for myself.

To celebrate her birthday we went to Bowen Island for dinner. When I'd visited the island late last year, I noticed that the Tuscany Wood Oven Pizza restaurant looked like a nice Italian restaurant to visit on a special occasion. So tonight I surprised Jen and took her there. It was quite a nice evening. Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures!

This wont be the last time I visit the island for a meal. It's very do-able. We drove to Horseshoe Bay, parked the car there and went by ferry. But there's no reason you couldn't take the car across, or for that matter, the best way to go is probably to leave the car at home and opt for the bus and ferry combo the whole way.

No comments: