Saturday, January 02, 2010

Jennifer's Back

I only slept 4 hours last night!

After getting in late last night (more like early this morning), Sanjit and I got up at 10 am, to go to the airport and pick up Jennifer.

She was very surprised to see me there, since we'd agreed that we wouldn't speak to each other until after the end of January. This, to give each other some breathing space and ponder our futures. Well, I broke my end of the deal, even though I was the one that had pushed for this arrangement.

Anyways, it's done, I saw her arrive at the airport. Together the three of us took the Canada Line back to her place where we dropped Jen off at her place. Afterwards, Sanjit and I went back home and .. slept some more!

In the evening, actually, more like, late afternoon, a few of our friends came over for another two rounds of Ticket to Ride. I'm definitely hooked on this game...

No comments: