Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More Ticket To Ride

I didn't work today, which I'm sure added to the reason it was such a good day.

The highlight of the day was .. surprise surprise .. playing board games with da gang. I picked up Sanjit at around 4pm, and then drove to Alfonso's, stopping off at Regent and Timmy Horton's beforehand.

At Alfonso's, the same people (except Juan) convened as two nights ago. We played three rounds of the game: I came in 2nd, 1st, and 1st, respectively. I slept peacefully, like a baby, utterly content in my victories.

Alfonso also made a simple but good meal, the kind of meal that I really like: pasta in a tomato and chicken sauce.

New Year's approaching in a few nights.

Jennifer's also returning soon from HK. I haven't missed her that much. I think it's because of our ambiguous and confusing location on the relational map. This chapter needs to sort itself out. I really hope I have the strength to stick to my words this time: we're off until such time as some core spiritual issues are dealt with.

No comments: