Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dinner At Antons with Jennifer

Tonight was a first: dinner at Anton's - my favourite Italian Restaurant in Vancouver - with Jennifer.
















She had Fettuccine with ham and peas in an Alfredo sauce. I had Cannelloni.








































It was also a first for another thing: getting into Anton's without a wait. Maybe it had to do with the time of our arrival - around 7:30pm - but that's never happened before. I always have to wait 20-30 minutes before getting a seat.

By the time we got out though, there was definitely a line-up, as the picture below shows. The picture also shows just how big the portions are (or conversely, how small our stomachs are). I'm holding 3 styrofoam containers (tsk tsk tsk): her leftovers, my leftovers, and dessert (tiramisu) leftovers.
















After dinner we went for a drive in my car, something we've never done before. We drove up to SFU, and afterwards, down Boundary, before returning to her place.

No comments: