Sunday, December 27, 2009

Futbol, Ticket to Ride Europe

Today can be summed up in three words: "futbol", and "board game".

I slept in in the morning - wow, did I feel great when I woke up!

Early afternoon I went down to Jonathan Rogers Park and played soccer with my fantastic futbol friends. We played from about 1:30- 3:30pm. Fourteen people came, which made for a good and competitive game. The field was also in reasonably good conditions - not frozen hard, and not too muddy.

After the game we came over to my place, about 5 or 6 of us, and drank coffee, tea, and ate pannetonne and other sweets for a bit. Later on we got out "Ticket to Ride Europe", ordered some pizza, and played until half past midnight. What a great night. I enjoyed myself so much. The people who played were Veronica, Benja, Sanjit, Alfonso, Juan and I. Juan hung around for the first game but had to leave early. Vero won both games. I came last place in the first game, and second in the second game.

It was probably the best day of the month.

No comments: