Friday, March 24, 2006

Sneeze

I've always made fun of people who are allergic to perfumes, colognes, or other fragrances. Well, no more laughter .. or better yet, now I can laugh at myself too!!

The past few weeks I've noticed that whenever I'm around someone who's wearing some kind of a fragrance, I start sneezing. Non-stop. It looks like I've caught the Fragrance Bug.

I'm concerned. What's gonna happen with the sweeties? How am I gonna work magic, how am I gonna get fresh with the ladies now?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

shame on you!

cub said...

i have no shame.

Anonymous said...

haha... I can't believe you mentioned GETTING FRESH with the ladies. What does your church think about this??? ;) Hehe... Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about this. I LOVE fragrances. Guess this means we'll never gonna meet again. Sigh... How very sad...

cub said...

good news .. i'm not allergic to the following fragrances: ralph lauren, glamorous, romance, pleasure, beautiful, any floral scents are ok too (especially if they smell like lillies), body, very sexy, YET, and gap. so .. c'mmon up...! :)

Anonymous said...

You're a rascal! haha... just make sure you don't get an overdose of the allergy medication! :)

cub said...

rascal = playfully mischieveous. i like that .. thanks for the compliment. ;)