Friday, March 03, 2006

Better

I'm feeling much better lately. I can't quite put my finger on the reason, because all the things that usually cause me anxiety are still there, minus the anxiety.

I'm feeling more upbeat. Perhaps it's because spring is on the way. Or maybe it's because I'm excited about my summer trip to Europe. Or could it be that after a six month emotional "drought" season things are beginning to normalize?

Earlier today I sat down and had a hot chocolate with Christina: wow, she's so lovely! Then I studied with Annie for awhile. She just may have the most intoxicating smile I know. Finally, I ended the day by talking with Faith on the phone. Oh wait, her smile is equally intoxicating. Hmmmm.

(Incidentally, I did not get much work done today) :-D

All three women are very godly. All three are gems. But alas, all of them are forbidden gems.

Still, I'm feeling better.

No comments: