Thursday, June 23, 2005

Plant Revival

Over the past few years I've noticed that I enjoy growing plants. I get a deep satisfaction - actually, joy - by watching plants grow.

I began with one plant, in early 2002:

My Favourite Plant

To this day, it's my favourite plant (even though I have no idea what kind of a plant it is). Now I have a total of 4, all of which are doing very well.

Last week I took one of AEK's plants, and I'm going to try and revive it. AEK has many gifts, but apparently taking good care of plants is not one of them. She says it has nothing to do with her gifts, and everything to do with the lack of sunlight, and the cold temperature in her room. Yeah right .. I don't buy it. She just doesn't want to admit I'm better at taking care of plants than she is, that's all. :-)

Here's the plant I'm going to try and revive:

Dead Plant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddy, its a Yucca tree that you so love! As to the one needing revival - no clue!

cub said...

so it's a yucca tree? not a plant? what are you, an arborist or something? :-P thx for your note. shalom.