Thursday, June 30, 2005

Her Birthday

Today was a really good day.

After class in the morning I took AEK out for a birthday lunch. We went to the Samosa Garden on Kingsway .. so yummy! I think that's one of my favourite restaurants in Vancouver!

Afterwards we we went to my apartment and had a nap. Napping after a huge meal is sooooo good!

She liked my birthday presents too, which is a good thing! I gave her a LA Dodgers t-shirt, a bar of aroma-soap (grape), and a birthday card. She seemed thrilled .. which is good. I like buying things for her, but I'm not always sure if she'll like what I pick.

In the evening I went to church, for the last night of Christianity Explored. I had a good six weeks, and made some good friends. We decided that after my Greek final exams on August 12th (still soooo far away), we'd go out and reconnect as a group, over a nice meal.

I came home and now I'm exahausted. I'm gonna go to bed now, and sleep until 3am. Then I'm gonna get up and study. Tomorrow's my first Greek exam. One week's almost done. Six more to go.

No comments: